Google Display Advertising
Google Display Advertising targets ads at people with graphic ads who are engaged in consuming targeted website content, rather than actively searching for a product or service. Different from ads that appear when a direct search is made, Google Display Advertising appears next to content on news sites, blogs and other niche sites across the Internet. These Display ads can include logos, images and rich media and are shown to people while they’re browsing their favorite websites, showing a friend a YouTube video, checking their Gmail account or using mobile devices and apps.
Rather than targeting specific keywords, display advertising can zero in on your ideal audience based on geography, demographic, and/or behavior.
Here’s how Google Display Advertising can boost your parking revenue:
- You only pay for clicks – impressions (exposure / branding) are free!
- Multiple targeting options using keywords, behavioral characteristic, demographics and more
- Access to new customers who may not be familiar with your brand yet
- Large-scale reach (the network has over 2 million sites and mobile apps)
- Tracking and real-time data available for optimizations
- Image ads give access to more inventory which means more visibility and traffic
Our team utilizes different targeting options to show the right brand message to potential customers at the right place and the right time. We target audiences to include people who are most likely to be traveling and thus likely to utilize parking services.